In today’s modern world, we commonly use papers in our daily lives. Paper is very useful everywhere from our morning newspapers, pad papers, to supermarket wrappings. It was first used for writing, communication, and so many other more important things but now you can only just see them in our very own places, making a huge blaze of garbage and it is undeniable. That is why we strongly believe in paper recycling, in the long run it will make our lives less complicated, I urge you to believe us.
Do you know that every time we trash papers anywhere, we also waste trees? One of the main environmental problems right now is deforestation.
Now let us see interesting facts about paper waste and how can we contribute to save a life saving trees.
Information about Paper Waste and Paper Recycling
- To make 1 kilogram of paper, 324 liters of water is also needed
- Approximately 93% of paper we use comes from trees
- Half of the wastes of businesses is composed of paper
- Printing a magazine requires 75000 trees
- When recycling paper you only not save up trees but also other resources such as oil and water
- The modern world is the reason behind the lessening of paper usage
But now let us learn how to recycle on our own ways.
- Sell your paper wastes in the junk shop- you will not only help the society but you can also earn money
- Try to be a wise buyer-buy things from recycled materials
- In schools, offices, house etc. try to reuse paper- If you did not consume the whole page of the paper, you can recycle them and use them on your next notes
- Encourage some people in your advocacy- be virus for a good reason, it will not hurt if you influence anybody to recycle things
- When you already have a copy of your document do not photocopy it unless it is really that significant to do
If you really want to make a change in the environment, better start it today, right now! Small steps for paper recycling can really go a long way. The small ways that you can do for the environment can play a big part for the change you are hoping for. Try to start on small efforts and that effort will be an important contribution for the solution of our pollution problems now a days. Help to save a life saving tree!